Conductor™ is a robust IP-based control and school communications solution that covers your campus.
Whether it’s establishing a schedule for routine commands or preparing for disruptions -- from late start days to true emergencies -- Conductor empowers you to communicate clearly and to keep the situation under control.
What can you use Conductor for?
A properly-programmed and -implemented Conductor system lets you control or communicate practically anything across the school. Here are just a few examples:
- With a few mouse clicks, identify zones in your buildings. Then easily page any or all of those zones over your network. Whenever zone changes are needed Conductor lets you do so instantly, no rewiring or outside help needed.
- Pre-record a daily message from the principal to play at a scheduled time, leaving the principal free to engage with staff and students elsewhere on campus.
- Establish your standard bell schedules with a variety of tones and set them to run automatically. If you need a late start day due to weather, for example, it takes only a few clicks to shift the schedule.
- As part of your emergency planning, program Conductor to alert staff of situations using the smart teacher mic or control panel. For example, pressing the button for a tornado alert can play a distinct audio alarm to all zones, display an evacuation map on all projectors and digital signage, and play clear, pre-recorded instructions over the speakers.
- Emergency response is easily activated with Conductor. For example, trigger a lock-down with a single command and simultaneously lock all doors against an intruder, issue an automated announcement via text, email or phone calls, on and off-campus.